HOT SHOT’S SECRET Stiction Eliminator
Diesel Oil Additive Case of 6 – 2 QT Bottles ($5 per jug savings!!)
100% Guaranteed to Remove Stiction!
Scientifically formulated to eliminate the stiction build-up that causes most injectors to fail. Pour one treatment of our Original Stiction Eliminator into your oil BEFORE replacing your injectors. In less than 4,000 miles you will see, hear and feel the difference as your injectors come back on line. And you’ll save thousands of dollars by not replacing injectors that weren’t broken to begin with! Recommended for ALL diesel engines.
Original Stiction Eliminator will stop excessive black smoke and bucking and chugging on cold starts. Stiction Eliminator not only cleans injectors but other parts of the engine as well, including the turbocharger. Stiction Eliminator will also fortify your existing oil and help it to work more effectively. When used in conjunction with Diesel Extreme (fuel additive), your engine will regain its original performance power.
If you have a diagnosis of a failed injector, then Hot Shot’s Secret Stiction Eliminator will fix this problem, even if the injector is at the point of not working. Stiction Eliminator is a combination of detergents and dispersants that clean up the carbon and oxidation inside the injector. It also contains additives that make the motor oil work better. Friction modifiers and viscosity improvers make everything run smoother, with less friction and acid neutralizers help to prevent the built up soot in your engine oil.
We have been testing Hot Shot’s Secret since 2004 and have found it to be 86% effective. Trucks having problems were hooked up to a diagnostic computer and tested. Computer analysis showed anywhere from 1 to 6 injectors needing replacement. A treatment of Hot Shot’s Secret Stiction Eliminator was added to the engine oil. The trucks were run only 100 miles and then the computer analysis was repeated. 86% of the time, the analysis showed all the injectors were back online. The owners noticed more power and a smoother running truck. The other 14% of the trucks showed improvement also, but not a complete cure. Most of the time, the diagnostic analysis showed that 4 injectors needed replacement before treatment. After Hot Shot Secret Stiction Eliminator was added to the engine, the analysis consistently showed only 1 injector needing replacement.
Recommended for ALL diesel engines.
Add Hot Shot’s Secret and your diesel will have:
- Improved Power
- Improved Compression
- Removed Engine Deposits
- Rings Sealed Better
- Neutralized Harmful Engine Acids
- Reduced Frictional Drag
- Excessive Wear Prevented
- Reduced Lifter and Valve Noise
- Restored Oil Pressure
- Reduced Blow-By
Typical Applications and Mixtures:
Hot Shot’s Secret is made for diesel engines only. We recommend using with a fresh oil change, ideally with a full synthetic motor oil. Hot Shot’s Secret is made up of 100% additives so it can stay in the oil for the entire oil change.
For initial cleanup in pickup trucks, add 1 bottle per oil change replacing 2 quarts of oil; for prevention, use half a bottle. For initial cleanup in semi trucks, add 2 bottles per oil change replacing 4 quarts of oil; for prevention, use one bottle.