Hot Shot’s Secret Transmisson Stiction Eliminator – 37629 – 1 Quart Bottle
Transmission Stiction Eliminator is a low viscosity ester which has been shown to dissolve additives that have deposited on the metal surfaces in the valve body. This feature helps your transmission fluid to last longer and perform better by keeping the additives in solution.
Recommended for ALL automatic transmissions.
• Dissolves varnish and additive residue
• Reduces coefficient of friction
• Improves fuel economy, guaranteed in truck fleets
• Wear protection
• Reduces operating temperature
• Reduces emissions
• Reduces wear
• Smoother gear changes
• Reduces noise and vibration
• Protects rubber seals
• Swells seals 1 1/2 % to 3% and then lubricates them to prevent wear
• Reduces oil leakage
• Extends oil drain intervals
• Fixes automatic transmission
- 1-2 ounces of TSE treats 1 quart of transmission fluid.
- 3-4 ounces of TSE treats 2 quarts of transmission fluid.
- 8 ounces of TSE treats 5 quarts of transmission fluid.
- 16 ounces of TSE treats 10 quarts of transmission fluid.
- 24 ounces of TSE treats 15 quarts of transmission fluid.
- 32 ounces of TSE treats 20 quarts of transmission fluid.
Works best when added during a fresh fluid change; refer to the owner’s manual for recommended intervals.